|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Packing|
|Delivery Time:||3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Medical Examination Gloves||Material:||100% Natural Rubber|
|Type:||Powder Free||Grade:||Industrial,Medical ,Food Drade|
Disposable Examination Gloves,
Exam Disposable Gloves
Optimum Thickness Durable Natural Rubber Medical Examination Gloves
Which is better latex gloves or vinyl gloves?
Latex gloves have excellent tear resistance, puncture resistance, and are more waterproof because it's easier to control the level of microporosity and therefore safer for risky work (such as biological materials).
GAUKE,BECARE or customized print
indoor and outdoor first aid device
Hospital, clinic, travel/car/home/work first aid, other care addition.
1. 100% pure primary color latex, good elasticity and easy to wear.
2. Comfortable to wear, free of oxidants and silicone oils, greases and salts.
3. Strong tensile strength, puncture resistance, not easy to break.
4. Excellent chemical resistance, resistant to a certain acidity and alkalinity, and resistant to some organic solvents, such as acetone.
5. Low surface chemical residues, low ion content and low particle content, suitable for strict clean room environment.
Powdered and powder-free disposable latex gloves are widely used in food processing, homework, agriculture, medical and other industries. Purified disposable latex gloves are widely used in high-tech product installation and debugging, circuit board production lines, optical products, semiconductors, discs Actuators, composite materials, LCD displays, precision electronic components and instrument installation, laboratories, medical and other fields.
1. This product does not distinguish between left and right hands, please choose the gloves that suit your hand specifications;
2. When wearing gloves, do not wear rings or other ornaments, and pay attention to trimming your nails;
3. This product is limited to one-time use; the product after use should be treated as medical waste to prevent germs from polluting the environment;
4. It is strictly forbidden to come into contact with oil, acid, alkali, copper, manganese and other metals and chemicals harmful to rubber;
5. Direct exposure to strong light such as sunlight or ultraviolet rays is strictly prohibited;
6. Those who have a history of allergies to the use of natural rubber products should be used with caution
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 7-15 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 20-45 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Contact Person: Shi