|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Packing|
|Delivery Time:||3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Surgical Disposable Gowns||Material:||Non-woven|
|Cuff Type:||With Knitted Cuff Or Elastic Cuff||Feature:||Waterproof And Bacterial Proof|
30g hospital disposable gowns,
30g hospital gown disposable,
oem hospital gown disposable
Waterproof And Bacterial Proof Green Surgical Disposable Gowns For Hospitals
Surgical gowns are personal protective equipment used by many people in healthcare. Surgeons and surgical teams use surgical gowns in all types of surgery. Modern surgical gowns provide a breathable protective barrier for surgeons and all healthcare providers.
Surgical gowns provide barrier protection to prevent blood penetration and fluid contamination. Most surgical gowns are sterile and come in various sizes and styles.
Surgical gowns are non-reinforced or reinforced. Non-reinforced surgical gowns have poor durability and are designed for surgical operations with low to moderate fluid contact. Reinforced surgical gowns strengthen protection in specific key areas for more invasive and intensive surgical operations.
The surgical gown covers and provides a barrier for important areas from the shoulders to the knees and wrists. Surgical gowns are usually made of fixed sleeves or raglan sleeves.
|Name||Surgical Disposable Gown|
|Material||30-70g SMS,SMMS non-woven Fabric|
|Gown size||S,M,L,XL,XXL or as your request|
|Gown Closure Style||Adjustable Hook-and-loop Neckline Closure|
|Cuff||Knit Cuff or Elastic Cuff|
|Sleeves||Set-in or Raglan Sleeves|
1. CE,ISO13485 certification.
2. One-stop service :Excellent disposable medical products ,personal protection equipments.
3. Welcome any OEM requirements.
4. Qualified products,100% New Brand material ,safe and Sanitary.
5. Offered free samples .
6. Professional shipping service if necessary.
7. Full Series after sales service system.
Notes, warnings and reminders
1. This product is for one-time use only and should be discarded in the medical trash can after use.
2. If the product is found to be contaminated or damaged before use, please stop using it immediately and dispose of it properly.
3. The product should avoid prolonged contact with chemical substances.
4. This product is a non-sterile, non-flame retardant product. Keep away from heat and open flames when using or storing.
Contact Person: Shi